Sacramento: 916-646-3740 Roseville: 916-788-2620 Mobile: 888-259-0198
We know you might have questions about your visit with us, and we have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions and answers here.
- How long will my appointment be?
- 15 to 45 minutes. Call office for details
- When are you open?
- Monday – Friday 8-noon, 1:30 – 5:00 M-Th. Fridays, 8-noon, 1:00 – 3:30
- Can you accommodate a person with disabilities?
- Most times we can depending on disability, discuss before scheduling
- Where are you located?
- We have locations in Sacramento and Roseville, California and in Littleton, Colorado (Denver area). We also have a mobile Imaging van that services regions of Northern California. Please check out our locations page for more details.
- Will I have to wait?
- Usually no.
- Can someone accompany me to my appointment?
- Yes* (Please see our Covid precautions for restrictions)
- What if I’m running late?
- If you are going to be more than just a few minutes late, please call our office to let us know. We can usually manage, or we can reschedule you accordingly. If you arrive more than a few minutes late you may have to wait.
- What forms of payment do you take?
- Check, cash, care credit and most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discovery)
- Does my Dental / Health insurance pay for the service?
- We’re not providers of any plans, so payment is due at the time of your appointment. We will provide with a claim so you can mail it in for reimbursement.However, if you provide us with your insurance information we will give you a claim that you can mail in for a potential insurance reimbursement
- Are your services covered by my Medicare health plan?
- We are not medicare providers
- Is there a cancellation fee?
- no, but please let us know if you need to cancel or re-schedule
- Is there a rescheduling fee?
- Are all services available at all locations?
- Yes with an exception on the van we only do CBCT, photos and optical scan no traditional 2D xrays
- Do I get a copy of my Images?
- Upon request, yes, a small fee may apply, ask for details
- Do you do Medical X-Rays?
- Not usually, as we specialize in the teeth, face and jaws.
- Why do I need an X-ray?
- You should discuss that with your referring doctor
- Does the Procedure Hurt?
Mobile Imaging Services
- What type of imaging services can the mobile provide?
- 3D CBCT, 2D, reconstructed panoramics and cephalometrics. Intra oral and extra oral diagnostic photography, 3D facial photography and 3D optical teeth scans.
- Do you come to my house?
- We do not. We go to various referring dental offices outside the Sacramento, California area. Call for the location dates that are scheduled.
- What areas do you visit?
- Currently we service the cities of: Vallejo, Vacaville, Woodland, Yuba City, Redding, Stockton, Lodi, and Folsom California. We may add more destinations, please call for details and dates when we are in what city.